Jesus in the center
Together with local churches
Usually the campaign meetings are held during evening time and during daytime we arrange seminars to encourage and equip the local leaders and believers. The campaigns create a unique opportunity for the local churches to reach out to there community, village or city in a way that they would not be able to do by their self. The local churches are responsible for the advertisement, inviting people and the important follow-up work for those who respond to the gospel. Our ambition is always to see as many as possible become part of a fellowship and being discipled.
seeking salvation, healed, and delivered. The effects of the campaigns are church growth and new churches being planted. Another positive effect of the campaigns is the unity among the churches as they gather around the common task Jesus gave us. We also bring teams with us on our campaigns and for many, it is a lifechanging experience. If you or your church want to cooperate with us to reach the unreached our if you have any questions please do not hesitate to get in touch with us through email@example.com
The benefits are many
- They understand the culture and language
- They require much less financial support
- They can work in areas inaccessible to westerners.
Examples of national missionaries we support
Avdija has a vision to reach the Balkans!
Avdija has a passion for worship, prayer and to train a young generation to become dedicated followers of Jesus. He is leading a church filled with young people and is also involved in church planting.
– Our vision and dream is to build a spiritual center that will be blessing for all of Balkans. We also want to reach out to neighboring countries.
The last years Avdija have seen a youth revival break out among the Roma community, many have been saved and baptised. The need of spiritual fathers and mothers is great. Avdija shares his heart:
– Many have come to faith in Jesus and we are in great need of training new leaders.
We dream of seeing not just our city but the whole region transformed by the power of the gospel”
Clements vision is to train 300 harvest workers!
– Clement get up and pray!.Initially Clement did not know what to believe. But as the voice continued to wake him up at the same time and with the exact same words – Clement get up and pray! – he started to pray to the God he had read about in the New Testament. And God encountered him! To make a very long story short Clement choose to follow Jesus wholeheartedly and after some time he was called into the ministry. Today he has led many of his relatives to Jesus planted a church with many hundred members and lives with the vision to train and send three hundred missionaries dedicated to reach their country with the gospel
Why do we bring teams?
Who can join us?
to loose the chains of injustice
and untie the cords of the yoke,
to set the oppressed free
and break every yoke? (Isa 60:8)
It is a sad fact that modern day slavery holds millions of children, women and men in captivity. Millions of people that lives with ongoing physical and psychological threats and are forced to work with a small or no wage at all. Trafficking and the sex slavery is today one of the biggest sources of revenue in the criminal world apart from drug trafficking and illegal firearms.
Redemption of families
Jesus came to bring freedom to the captives and that includes those who lives in modern day slavery!
Let us make a difference. One child, one family at a time.